Reasons why being a driving instructor is one of the best jobs
1 min read
- Flexible working hours, you can manage your calendar all online and choose when you want to work – ideal for having other side hustles or family commitments alongside.
- Most people consider the day they pass their driving test as one of their most memorable days, and you get to be a part of that!
- You can use your car for other things, such as share riding through online apps.
- It can be a side hustle, once you’ve done all of the training and qualified – teaching people to drive is something that you can do alongside a full-time role.
- You’re always exploring, you’re able to choose new routes and change up where you take learners as you see fit.
- Meeting all kinds of people of different ages and backgrounds, every learner is different and can bring something new to your day.
- No two days are the same.
- You can move around – you’ll need to get a new license but you can teach driving anywhere in the UK and aren’t limited by an office location.